Coastline Title of Pinellas is the largest independently family owned title company in Pinellas County.
Coastline Title of Pinellas is a locally owned and operated business, not a faceless corporate giant… As involved members of your community, we are not only familiar with the area, but are your friend and neighbors, interested in your success and business well-being. Work with us once and you will be hooked on our integrity and exceptional customer service…from the beginning of your transaction to the end. Our employee competency and experience is due to our extensive sales and marketing background, which is shared amongst our title partners…all to help enhance your closing experience. Our consistent financial performance is evidence of our quality service and is illustrated by our continued growth in the market place and our community. We look forward to building a mutual business relationship that you can count on, rain or shine, anytime…anywhere.
Why Work With Us?
- Experience ~ Four full time licensed closers on staff – willing to assist with every file not only the files “assigned” to them.
- Convenience. Closings anywhere at anytime. Our first priority is to close your transactions as conveniently as possible.
- Courier assistance. We will gratefully pick up or drop off contracts & escrow.
- Access. Coastline phones are always forwarded. No matter when you call we will always answer or get back to you within the hour.
- Reputation. We are underwritten by Old Republic one of the largest premium remitting agencies in the country.
- Short Sale specialists. We will work with you to close short sale listings from the beginning to end. We have a specific closer and processor extremely experienced in organizing and facilitating short sale properties.
- Marketing assistance. Our Sales Manager Kerry Beggs will help with marketing ideas in any area of your business. We have been very successful in finding the best producing marketing concepts for our agents and developing helpful innovative ideas.
- Cooperation. We offer opportunities in networking through hosting area Pitch Sessions and other valuable programs offered by other professionals in the industry.
- Good Faith Assistance. Help when you need it with net sheets and preliminary HUD statements as quickly as possible.
- Competitive rates. Coastline Title will match and beat any written Title quote from any competitor.
Lifetime community leader and Pinellas County resident.